Alabama's Health Home program expanded statewide on April 1, 2015. Previously operating as Patient Care Networks, Alabama Medicaid's Health Home program is set up to add an additional level of support to Patient 1st Primary Medical Providers by intensively coordinating the care of patients who have or who are at risk of having certain chronic conditions: asthma, diabetes, cancer, COPD, HIV, mental health conditions, substance abuse disorders, transplants, sickle cell, BMI >25, heart disease and hepatitis C.
- Practice Transformation: The Power of QI Collaboratives - Dr. Elizabeth Cason Benton - 11-12-15 View Slides View Video
- Managing Viral Hepatitis C - Dr. Mukul Mehra - 7-28-15 View Slides View Video
- Hepatitis C: Prevention, Care and Management - Ronada Anderson - 7/28/15 View Slides
- Implementing Health Homes: The PMP's Perspective - 4/22/15 View Slide
- Implementing Health Homes: Lessons Learned as We Go Forward - 4/8/15 View Slides View Video
- Patient 1st Primary Medical Provider responsibilities within the Health Home - 3/4/15 View Slides View video