Recipients, providers and the general public may report suspected fraud, abuse or misuse of the Alabama Medicaid program by calling or writing the Agency's Program Integrity Division. A person reporting suspected fraud or abuse is not required to give his or her name. Any information provided is kept confidential.
- 1 (866) 452-4930 (toll-free call)
- Write to Program Integrity Division, Alabama Medicaid, PO Box 5624, Montgomery, AL 36103-5624
- Find out as much information as possible
- Find out the name (or other identifying information) of the person suspected of committing fraud/abuse
- Find the date or dates that the fraud/abuse occurred
- Be able to describe the suspicious or fraudulent activity